Friday, March 18, 2011

ILearning???

I've just started the 2011 semester 1 studies and something very diferent is changing the "old fashion way" of teaching students at Unitec, I am saying that because I already been at Unitec on semester 2 2010, and we were tired of listening to our tutor talking for two hours every day doing the theory side, seeing my colleagues falling asleep, anyway to my and the others surprise Unitec had implemented a new tool called "ILearning" I have to adimit I was a bit worried how would it end up, but now I really like the idea and I need to say since wed 16/03 when we had our first day of "ILearning" I am really impressed how the theory side became much more interesting, and we(students) are more envolved as a team, I hope my classmates are enjoying as much as I am and together we will learn how to build our blogs.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have been given freedom to learn. Keep up your good work this is great.
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete